Friday, July 25, 2008

now days dunnoe y always thinking about wat i doing..

U noe wat i do yesterday? I break with him.. Caz sometime at sch really dunnoe why saw him then suddenly bu shuang think about how he ditch me in the past.. Then Queenie said his attitide sux..(But sometime i really think so la..) It all started when i write letter saying I WAN BREAK this three words.. then i pass 2 Joey than Zi Qing they also say if i really no feeling than bresk lar caz realtionship cannot be force 1.. At first i patch back is becaz Jessica say patch back first then if really dun have feeling 4 him then break lor caz gan qing ke yi pei yen de.. Give both of us a chance c if we still can really continue.. But after this days i really started 2 hate him u noe n is REALLY HATE HIM! Then is like we write alot of things 2 him (all the things is about his negative side but Ingyin write all the positive side about him..) BUT the sad things is they dun let me write ANYTHING! Not even say 1 word 2 him.."SORRY".. Caz he help me with that stupid sam.. Caz he last time always bully me then he tell him not 2 bully me.. That make me feel he is such a hero.. But wat things have 2 be done must be done.. But that wat i wanted 2 say 2 him :THX 4 THE HAPPY TIME IN THE PAST.. THEN THX 4 THE STOPING OF SAM THE BIG BULLY.. I WANTED 2 TELL U U R MY FIRST STEAD THEN I REALLY VERY HAPPY BEING WITH U.. I think tok 2 much already.. But really i am very happy will u.. K finish toking about him.. Lets tok about 2day.. 2day lessons very boring.. Band 2day is so boring come back from swimming lesson than go 4 sectional pratice very less people come.. But maybe 2morrow main band pratice will be better.. SORRY IS THE WORD I CAN ONLY SAY.. HOPE U FIND 1 BETTER 1 THAN ME.. LAST THING I WANTED 2 SAY BEFORE I GO.. WONG GUI HONG IS NOE SINGLE!^^

No comments: