Wednesday, July 23, 2008

so weird nowadays.. am i correct?

I really dunnoe if my choice is correct.. Caz i really feel nothing 4 him nowadays no such feeling like last time.. Very happy 1 then always think of him then like in class always laugh 2 myself..(even that Joey said i crazy! WA LAO SHE! People really happy wat..) But noe dun seems 2 have the same kind of feeling already.. But u noe who the most happy person in class? It is Chee How n Winni caz they can have i happy family.. But i dun think it is a happy family. Then every1 said his attidude sux! Then break with la! I dunnoe caz now he cannot ditch me caz i said only me can ditch him.. Caz he ditch me at first.. Have i given hope 4 him? Dunnoe but dun care!^^ Must JIA YU 4get wat he did 2 u then remember the happy time..2day dunnoe wat happen but all my seniors suddenly come n tell me i got stead already then i wonder i got tell them i got stead mah? Yi Tian also it is like every person in the harmonica noe.. But i still dunnoe wat they toking about then i also dunnoe who is that person? Maybe it is becaz of yesterday they saw something.. N it seems like alot of people saw it then spread the news.. That make me dun wan 2 go harmonica this firday n saturday.. Dunnoe wat will happen.. It is all a misunderstanding.. It is caz of my blog? Dunnoe but i hope they all dun get the wrong idea..

No comments: