Wednesday, July 16, 2008

sch is just so boring cannot tahan any more... Sian~

2day very sian lol~ Hope the sch day faster end.. But till the end must still must survive.. Now days nothing 2 post. Yesterday band was quite fun can play solo but very shy u noe? My whole body like shaking then like sometime blow wrong.. I am like the 1 that is not performing sitting in the front then shy u noe. The first high blow very good! At first i dun choose harmonical 4 my first cca 1 but no choice i put it in the 3 choice! But in the end still went in.. My first choice is NPCC second choice volleyball but both cannot go,in then in the end went in 2 harmonical band. At first i was thinking i have no music talent how could i past that addition? But when i went in 2 the band i felt great caz the senior there was very funny n kind. They us very nicely n keep on making us laugh^^ After the addition Gui Hong still went in 2 the second high. Second high people was very very kind 2 me they treat me very nicely then if i dunnoe how 2 play they will teaches me until i noe how 2 play. The june camp was quite nice we can c movie in the night but still have PT in the morning. But the sad thing is we dun have boys inside the second high. They tell me the last boy have graduated but some quit i think got 2 quit then 1 graduated. But I wanted 2 thx all my second high peple 4 encouraging me,all the first high people n then the section i haven thx n the whole band! I love harmonical band hope i dun change my mind! I just hope i wont..

No comments: