Friday, July 4, 2008

happy

2day is the first day of that swimming lessons. But it dun turn out so bad after all. U noe alot of people very shy dun wan 2 take off like me so bad lol Joey n Ingyin cannot go swimming this week.. They both very bad. Well its quite fun but the good thing is i can late go band. 2day suddenly c him.. AH..i feel... I dunnoe how 2 say. Just fell so happy.. I dunnoe why but Chee How said MinKai that reasons is not true.. I dunnoe why but when i wanted 2 ask him he dun wan 2 tell me. I so courious.. But the only thing i noe is his first reasons very lousy.. If the second reasons also like that i kill him.. Not la just kidding! But if u all ask me if i can give him a change i think maybe not. So sorry.. But if is i do wrong maybe lol.. Sometime our eyes meet each other dunnoe how 2 react so look away.. His eyes really like the last we looking at each other. WTH! Well.. if we can tok at first maybe the ending wont be like that.. Just maybe....

No comments: