Thursday, August 7, 2008

NDP PERFORMANCE 2MORROW! SO SCARING..

Sry so long never post caz either i cannot on com or i playing maple^^or my bro dun let me use.. 2morrow is my big day caz of the performance 2morrow.. I hope it go well caz alot of them watching.. Then very pei sei.. This is my first time performaing on stage using my harmonica.. Then also wearing my red t-shirt n jeans.. But the bad thing is that we still need 2 swing when blowing singapore town very scaered i do wrong then pei sei caz we need 2 blow then swing at the same time.. Very difficult.. Lets not say anymore caz that will make me scared.... I will tell u all more about 2morrow when i post 2 morrow.. Lets tok about 2day.. 2day really emo about something caz of my birthday n kaymond birthday but the thing i wanted 2 say i am very sorry Joey maybe i really misunderstood u.. But really i thing it is just my thinking.. 2day stay back c Joey run but in the end never c.. Caz i never c.. HAHA! We also c Inygin they all perform.. NICE! 2day Queenie n Jis Wei stead 2day make that Sam very sad.. But also must wish them a happy couple.. 2morrow must report by 7am n must wear red t-shirt..that is early.. Must go now but the last thing i wanted 2 say is that its 4days till my birthday.. Nothing special about it i think... I promise i will poat 2morrow maybe la...

No comments: