Friday, July 18, 2008

harmoniac rox!

HARMONICA HARMONIAC ROX!^^ Love every1 in harmoniac band they all ROX! Exspecially some of them.. But (maybe la..) Go swimming 2day n it was fun the frogging style.. But the best thing is Ingyin n Joey got go!^^ 2day sectional pratice very sad u noe? I am going 2 blow solo the rest of my life.. It just so bad.. That wat the stupid chairman said! U people very shy then tell people 2 play in front of him..even worst the whole band or the whole country! (i 4get his name sry!) I did 1 wrong thing n if that people never get back,it will be back. Caz of my stupid .. AH.. wat should i do? 2day stay back at sch help them do the "ling ling" thing then go c Ingyin POP very nice but still cannot take back the paper.. 2morrow got performance at the west mall but we dun have perform caz just sec 1 u noe? Wat if that person really ask 4 patch up? I dunnoe how 2 answer him u noe.. It is very difficult 4 me caz i scared the ending is still the same.. Then i already (cannot tell..) I just really hope that the band perform well in the mall ..

No comments: