Monday, August 11, 2008

2DAY IS MY BIG BIRTHDAY!!!!!

MY BIRTHDAY 2DAY!!!! YA YA!! I HAVE BECOME 13 NOW N OLDER N OLDER..WILL SOMEDAY BECOME 90 IF I CAN.. BUT 2MORROW WILL BE MICHELLE BIRTHDAY 2 WISH HER AN ADVANCE BIRTHDAY!! 2day when out with Queenie,Yi Huan,Jia Yi,my bro,Min Kai n Chee How(come after his tuition..) We went 2 watch the mummy: the tumb of the lost emporer.. The movie rox but i think i lyk movie that make people cry..Meet Jia Yi n Yi Huan at 9am. Yi Huan came late so left me,my bro n Jia Yi.. We went 2 eat then after eat finish Yi Huan came n Queenie reach here 2.. They all cant believe i wear lyk that.. Caz i wear that kind of chothes which is very ...~ I dunnoe how 2 say but they all say i came from geylang.. HAHA~ Then that Min Kai also reach then we went i saw Yi Tian n her frens 2.. After that we when in 2 c the movie which i think is very romantic n the movie also alot of fighting scene.. We came out wondering wat 2 do next.. But in the end go library.. Find Eugene,Yi Tian n their group of frens there.. We went in 4 i think 1hour plus then come out caz that Queenie very sian.. Then they all wanted 2 eat.. We went in 2 the mall again then walk in look 4 something 2 eat but in the end still cannot find caz all the boys say very expensive then no money..HAIS.. BOYS NOWADAYS.. LAME.. Even my bro also in their side.. So we end up going 2 the harker centre.. I did not eat just drink caz nothing 2 eat.. Eat finish go back mall quess who i c? I c Chee How! He was standing there looking 4 us.. We went in 2 the acarde that c thay play.. WOW! Some of the so call mens there very handsome keep on looking here.. HAHA!^^ Then Queenie n me cannot tahan then we say we going btw my bro also got tuition so we end up going home.. At first i thought i will not go home so early 1 but still..On the way saw Eugene then play.. Then took 334 home receive cards from Min Kai n Jia Yi.. Min Kia is give at movie when i walking out 2 go toilet then Jia Yi give me at going home time then give me.. He make himself very nice.. Then inside got alot of words that i cannot say.. Then got wish by alot of people.. HAPPY HAPPY!! THZ ALL 4 WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: