Sunday, August 10, 2008

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!!

SORRY! Yesterday never post caz com spoil then the whole day cannot play.. SIAN~ Then 2day i telling u about friday then about saturday n 2day.. Friday i come 2 sch at 7.05 then come late get scolded by Queenie n section leader caz come late then that Queenie wait 4 me until she going 2 be late herself 2.. VERY SORRY! Then we go band room pratice until we perform.. The sad thing is this performance is the last performance 4 the sec 4 n 5 people caz they all must prepare 4 o level.. VERY SAD CAZ THEY LEAVING SO SOON! Then this performance is the first 4 the sec 1 but there is noting 2 be happy about caz sec 4 n 5 leaving.. Going 2 be miss by then.. Then as time go by it is our turn 2 perform! I was lyk so sared caz the first time ma.. But we just perform very nice! I think.. Then we go back band room tok about the sec 4 n 5 then the performance in the future.. We then go home.. BUT..I did not go home but i go watch movie with Queeine ,Yi Huan,Pan Nu n Aaron. We go eat then go.. We watching money not enough. That Queenie say very funny then sad caz got people die in the end.. Then when we reach there i saw alot of harmonica people lyk Yi Tian,Eugene,Jia Yi,Michelle,Lara,Grata,Linda n many more.. I only remember some of them.. STM.. The movie really very sad..I cry caz of the part they show the past then also the grandma died.. VERY SAD!! After the movie the 3 of them go home but me n Yi Huan dun 1 so we go libary. But after that we when 2 libary after we went home.. This is the day the Beijing olylipic open! i saw the opening at night but did not c the fire caz very tired.. The End. HAHA!^^ K now this saturday.. HAPPY NATIONAL DAY! It is SINGAPORE 43TH BIRTHDAY!! The celebration was very nice caz of the fireworks n the plane that fly past our house very fast! Then very nice! Nothing much happen that day as there is no band that day.. That wat the chairman say... Now 4 2day.. 2morrow its my birthday! N i am going out with Queenie,Jia Wei,Yi Haun,Jia Yi,Min Kai,Chee How,Pan Nu.Aaron i only noe this few people.. I hope it will be fun! I think i bring my bro 2 caz very lonely.. But the Joey not going.. N 2day is Kaymond birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY 2 KAYMOND!!^^ THX 4 EVERY1 4 WISHING ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!^^ I HOPE THIS YEAR MY BIRTHDAY WILL BE GREAT!

No comments: