Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WHAT IF.

nature Pictures, Images and Photos

I guess we are over long ago har?

Hmmmm, nowadays don't seems to have the time to even blog cause of all the homework piling up.
Even after the holiday eh.
Thought will be late today one, cause dunnoe why leh i can't find my Pe attire.
But currently was not in the mood for Pe.
Hope really hard that it will rain today but by looking at the sky early in the morning, its still quite sunny and it give me the look that its not gonna rain today, too bad.
But guess what?
IT DID RAIN!
Well Pe that day was turn to boring theory rather then playing boring basket ball right?
Eventually the rest of the day was BORED.
Counted the time until the END of the school.
HSH with Regin and Joey.

BORED DIE ME.
i remember the time we have after school and i dwell on it.

went to meet JiaTong eh my long time no see primary school friend.
Haiyo, she seems the same eh ((((:
recieved the clothes and after trying, HAR it did look good on me (((:

after that continue my day with homework.

i dun wanna know the answer..
i am scare on hearing the word over.

No comments: