Sunday, March 14, 2010

things i regret doing.

i regretted.

HAIYO SUNDAY VERY BORED.
heard from Melak that tomorrow still got maths remedial.
hmmm, have to drag myself off my bed to go to school tomorrow.
BORING EH!
HAHAHA was sweet talking with Cassidy on facebook and msn but then i think ShiPei angry eh..
HAHAHAHA SWEET EH (((:
don't angry ehhhh very hard to cheer you up one.
Hmmm tomorrow maybe going out with Ingyin.
not gonna decay at home eh.
suppose to go out with... Aiyo but then..

HMMMM i saw quite a lot of times of 1111 today (((:
hahahahaha Anle is being such a joker today.
well, i guess i won't be bored going out with him
.
Awwww Ingyin maybe can't make it tomorrow..
guess i have to spend my time rotting at home har..

AND I SUCKS AT ENTERTAINING PEOPLE.

I look back at that time i think of him in my dairy..
how i say i miss him and everything, i felt silly.
but then now, he is mine.
its hard to believe ah..

No comments: