Sunday, March 7, 2010

jealous ah,

SUNDAY.
its a day meant for homework.
but then but then dun seems to have a lot of homework like usual leh.
and it feels kinda weird.
currently left ShiPei entertaining me.

ONE MORE WEEK TO MARCH HOLIDAY!
hmmm, but theres nothing to look forward to cause it will be fully occupied by band practices.
i wanted to make use of the LEFT OVER time with him, Regin, Joey and Ingyin but dunnoe whether they are free or not.
have a few plans to cut my hair, buy a new school bag, buy a few go out things..

i guess tomorrow is gonna be a LONG day.
cause its REGIN GWENIZE BIRTHDAY!
who knows whats gonna happen?

hahahaha actually i kinda hate dota.
because if he never did play this game, he will be chatting with me instead.
today his morning greeting scare me but i am kinda happy too (:
i wish this word can appear in my morning message from him everyday
cause IT MAKE MY DAY.

No comments: