Monday, March 15, 2010

i am never sure anymore..

You are my only exception.

hmmmm today have to crawl out of bed to school..
kinda tired eh.
Reach school at about 9am.
thought should have a lot of people in there one but then i am the number 5 there -.-
HAHAHAHAHA! something happen to Felicia's hair.
ahhhh it must take a lot of courage to cut that SHORT.
HAHAHAHAHA! but i think it looks COOL ON HER.
After some time, quite a lot of peopo arrive.
Then Mdm Geja came at 9.30am
HAR, so have to end late.
Ignatius and Eric was yawning beside and behind me.
Aiyo see la the results of playing game late in the night and early in the morning.
Received back the A-maths test and the E-maths test paper.
Hmmm failed my A-maths but score quite well for my E-maths.
HAIYO WHAT IS THIS?
After that Mdm Geja end the remedial with some strict lectures...
HSH with Boon Ling at about 10.40am
Later on will be heading to Ingyin's house to see her play basketball cause she don't have any cent to go anywhere further then her house.
AIYO her ez-link at Mr Su there -.-
HAIYO SHE AHHHHH...
Well i rather go somewhere then stick my butt at home..
Gonna call her after this.
SOOOOO seee ya (((:

HAHAHAHA ShiPei your 'very cute' make my day eh.
THANK YOU.

Welll you should have ask me what happen right?

No comments: