Saturday, March 15, 2014

Remember those times.

Remembered those times? 
Where you will always be here, and we will always be talking. 
Those times whereby you will always laugh at me whenever I misspell a word. 
Staring at me while I eat. 
Waiting for me outside the toilet while I took my time. 
Know everytime when I know you're out there waiting for me, I was so happy. 
So happy to have you. 
Those times when you tell me how much you miss me. 
How much you laugh me. 
And how you will always embrace me, to keep me warm. 
These are things, that you will never forget. 
Not now, or even, not for a very long time. 

But baby I can't do this anymore. 
Because all I have right now, is shadow of all this memories. 
Memories that won't happen again. 
Memories that I can't seems to let go. 
I blame myself always, for not being that bigger person for accepting who you are then. 
I tried, I really tried. 
But I'm sure, you will be happy. 

Just one more day baby. 

No comments: