Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Love, the most brutal thing in the world.

In life, you just don't always get what you want. 

I love you. 
We used to always use that 3 words. 
Used to always reassure each other that, we are more than what we ever wanted. 
More than you have wanted anything else in your life to become a part of you. 

After so long, so long of being apart. 
To not regret, I kept holding on to that fact that as long as you're still here, even if we're apart, everything's gonna be okay, I will feel better. 
To believe, as long as you're still here, there will still be that hope that you will come back 
In my mind I keep loving you or wish you could keep loving. 

But i can’t keep you here anymore. I tried. I failed. 
Perhaps I'm the one who should be accepting that it won't work anymore. Everyday having to lie to myself thinking if you're still here, somehow, it's gonna work but till now I realise, I'm the one holding you back. 

No matter how hard you want things to work, things sometimes simply won’t work.
You always say to go find someone that is better than you. 
You always say that. 

I miss you, I miss us. 
Remember those times back at home when you always waited for me outside the door while I shower? 
That anticipation that you did. To know you did. 
At times whereby you always hug me close, times whereby you made me feel safe.  
We were once happy you know. 

What become of us now? 

As time goes by, we will constantly be reminded of all this memories, which will comstantly hunt us, till as long as we take to forget each other. 

But will we ever forget? 






No comments: