Sunday, March 16, 2014

Dedicated to you.

Happy 4th Anniversary. 

Hopes and wishes. 
They hurts when you anticipated, but all you get was disappointments. 
It's been 4 years, and I'm still right here. 
Waiting, hoping, wishing. 
But over this 4 years, I learnt that it's okay to be disappointed, rather than to regret. 
So I'm gonna dedicate this post to you, of you ever have the chance to see it. 

Hey, 
We spent half of this year apart. 
Things around us changed, we changed. 
But you know, no matter how hard I tried, I always failed to distract myself from flashback of you. Memories that once were always the first thing I thought about when I woke up.
I always wonder, though things certainly doesn't feel the same anymore, does that conclude that I really move on? 
Because I used to tell myself, things ain't gonna be okay if we ain't together anymore. 
It won't hurt, you won't feel.
But that's isn't true! 
Even if you don't hurt or even if you don't feel that much anymore, it's never that easy to just walk away, when you still feel so much, to care so much for that one person. 
You will still go by everyday thinking why things ended up this way. 
Waiting for that one person, to come back. 
But they never did. 
So no matter how things will go from today onwards, I just wanna thank you. 
Thank you for everything, for those memories that I will never forget. 
For giving me those feelings.. 
For loving me. 

I wish I could be better, to be a bigger person, having a bigger heart to accept everything. 
If there's a chance to go back, or even, if there's a chance we ever get the chance to be together again, I wanna be that bigger person, to accept who you are and to make you happy. I will try ever harder to make this work. 
To make us happy again. 

I love you baby. 
Happy 4th anniversary to you. 

No comments: