Thursday, May 27, 2010

stressing me up.


Apparently, today is the last day of term 2.
Nothing to be happy about.
Okay my results are slightly better then i thought.
Well, but still fail A-maths eh.
Went for sectional today.
Hmmm everything went well with the help off my fellow sec 2s juniors (((:
Hmmm well 3 sec one came only.
HAHAHAHA but seriously better then none.
sectional ended at about 5 plus plus
But have to stay back to do admin stuffs eh.
HAHA, but then seems like everything is well done by Kenny.
So at there slack slack.
HSH, at about six plus plus.

Thanks Cassidy, XinHui, MingXuan, ShiPei, CekMin, JiaHui and Janis for waiting for me!
haha but i dunnoe you all waiting for me or not :x
hahahaha on the way was like playing who meeting who wor.
Cassidy and Janis very naughty ><
HAHAHAH MingXuan and XinHui funny also!

Okay seriously i hate parents for doing that eh.
So much things is happening now.
I have to thought of that even when i am bathing -.-

No comments: