Saturday, May 1, 2010

3m

all those lies you told me, i need an explanation.


Today went to Cassidy's aunt house (:
HAHAHA her daddy fetch me there.
Went together with her family.
Eat first before setting out to her house (:
After reaching her house, went to the room to play computer and also some games i use to see my friend play in arcade.
HAHAHA have funnn!
Played with Cass's DS.
The cooking mama seriously very fun loh, no wonder MingXuan played until lie on the floor :x
Haiyo she was laughing at me x.x
Really have fun eh.
Before going home, have to finish the mee siam her Aunt cook which is like DAMN SUPER NICE!
Her daddy again send me home with Cass (((((:
THANKS A LOT EH, REALLY HAVE FUN!
Really, it gets thing off my mind.

I wonder, what will you say eh.
don't even know whether you will remember.

No comments: