Friday, May 28, 2010

seriously bored die me.


MISS HER. (:

Hmmmm well, didn't have much sleep eh.
Wake up early today.
Hmmm, my mum tempted me to go out with her cause she wanna buy shoe for me.
So went out with her and in the end brought a shoe (:
HAHAHA the same design as my spoil shoe (:
Kay after that, started to rot at home.
Hmmm nothing much to do eh.
HAHAHA eat and EAT AND EAT xD
And i just realise i have grown FATTER.
Okay thats a bad thing.
Cause I'm SHORT.
HAH, have to admit that.
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

Have to admit eh, the messages i send is making a hole on my prepare card ><
HAHAHA x.x
Hmmmm tomorrow have pt at 8pm.
Haiyo like that have to wake up at normal school time wor.
And the Home econ.
DIE.
AHHHHH HELL.

TAGGED REPLY AT PROSPECTIVE BLOG (:
LSP: HEY HAHAHA (:

No comments: