Thursday, July 16, 2009

fate..

early in the mrning already lyk sux lor..
every morning i will be the last 1 2 went out..
lyk usual i were the last 1..
but then when i wan go out i can't find my key..
seach everywhr but just dun hav..
then nvm lor call my father..
but then he never pick up the phone so just walk around n waited..
waited lyk until 7.20am..
so excited!
first time late sia..
waited 2 try wat will happen..
message Ingyin n Joey 2 ask them help me tell teacher..
after about 7.30am
i call my father n they pick up the phone..
he told me 2 find again but then in the end i find it under the sofa..
LOLS~
that time already 7.40am lyk that..
walk 2 sch lyk usual but then lyk abit very "bright"(:
after reach sch lyk about 7.55am..
got sec4 n 5 satnding thr..
Mr Chin was lyk scolding them
was scared by him also..
so just waited until he scold finish 1 person..
after that take temperature after that he gave me my late pass..
WOOO MY FIRST LATE PASS(:
after that went up then all the people was lyk u kana lock ah?
haha quite proud of myself..
after that started doing geo..
then after that boring lesson continue..
very lazy 2 write wat happen..
but then after sch try 2 stay back..
but then sit here go thr..
DARN SIAN..
so went home instead..
thats y i dun lyk 2 stay back..
i dun wan 2 be left alone..
thats is wat u tell me but is not u dun dare right
is u completely dun wan or 4get..
i hate both of u la..
can't the year past faster
so that they can fuck off my life?

i dun1 2 4get u
just hope that we can 1 day be lyk them..
will be alone from now..

No comments: