Monday, March 23, 2009

we hav fun(:

well..
end of sch holiday..
despite having FUN yesterday..
just updating wat happen yesterday..
well
went 2 ingyin hse 4 the hse warming thing then
just play around..
aiya lazy 2 write..
just really someday i will put all my overdue photo here..
hais sian
still hav alot of hw not done n PROJECTS!
just hav a shocked 2day..
guess who did our science projects?
our science projects was not done by either me,joey,ingyin or he feng..
it is done by
KAI JIE!
surprise right?
we was lyk thanking him..
then 2day after sch went winni hse..
reach her hse saw a dog..
winni was scared..
reach her hse then c her dog thr..
so cute(:
discuss about our project but in the end me n winni go do our things..
then the ingyin sleep..
her mum cooking is nice(:
play with her hamster too^^
then went home at 6..
in the end i only finish literature..
but the good thing is i finish my blog..
then ingyin n me go home..
she cute sia..
last just stop here(:

No comments: