Saturday, April 5, 2014

That big scar.

Just when you decided to put your heart and soul to that one person. 
When it ended, it broke your heart that left a big scar reminding you that, you will never be good enough for anybody no matter how hard you tried, no matter how much you give. 
How fragile everything is, how much more you will feel for that one person. 
Because you let your whole world revolve around him and you can never stop. 
To never stop caring. 
But when he start hurting you, that physical pain will never be as big as those feelings you feel, when he broke your heart. 

We used to fight, to that extend I was so angry with you, so angry with myself. 
But no matter how angry I am with you, I still care. 
Just like no matter how apart we are right now, I still care. 
Even if you moved on, I still care about you. 
I still want you to be okay. 

As times goes by, even when we ain't together anymore.. 
I still wish sometimes, everyday everything will be the way it was back then. 
We can still always see each other, that we can still go back to how things used to be and I won't deny the fact that right now I still hope for all this things. 
But I can't.. I can't do that anymore.
In the past I anticipated because there's still hope. 
Now, it's just waiting for that empty hope to make myself feel better, to remind myself to stop. 

You know I'm wiling to try, I do. 
You know I will give anything up for you. 
But I can't do it alone anymore. 

No comments: