Friday, November 19, 2010

things i can't help being jealous about.

AH SIAO AND AH GONG (:

I'M BORED.
So far this few weeks of holidays not bad ah, and i wish it never did end.
The thought of going back to school being a last year student creeps me :\
Time passes fast eh, already 15 years old liao.

Sister just have a new boyfriend (Y)
" A SHORT DEDICATION TO YOU. "

To my dear sister Regin.
I hope you both last long eh ;D
Please be happy and remember, i will be there for you, always ;D

Not one homework(s) done yet.
Hmmmm, currently i'm in need of money,
Heh, My mum just hired me at home to be the house keeper though ;x
She have been thinking of getting a plan and maybe a new phone for us ;D
They finally understand eh ;D

Done for now, until next time (:

♥ GUIHONG.

Hmmmmm, its enough though ;D

No comments: