Saturday, November 27, 2010

Humans, all the same.


Give up thinking, cause i already have a bad impression of you all.

I WAS LATE, AGAIN.
Hmmm, not sure if its the alarm fault, or my fault.
Well, ITS HOLIDAY though.
Band was, hmmmmm, I've got nothing to say.
Apart from the Jingle bells which give me a little bit of " Christmas feeling " , the rest of the days was, like Sam say, polishing up our songs.
Nothing much to practice about, so we was release earlier.
Then have the usual meeting but this time, but according to Greta, it drag up to like almost reaching 2hours already.
Pretty guilty for letting her wait outside so long ;x
Heh, so went to buy our food first before setting off to walk all the way to Jurong Secondary there with Jolene too,
Well, did some catching up on the way there too ;DD
The blogshop owner was friendly and pretty, so didn't waste our trip there ;D
Bus back to school there then brought some drinks to freshen up while gossiping.
HSH, around 6pm.

Treasure her before its to late eh.
I've seen this situation too much.

♥ GUIHONG.

Unless something happen, i won't change my impression of you all.

No comments: