Thursday, October 28, 2010

what to do x.x

WORST RESULTS EVER.
I hope i can forever lock my report book inside the drawer ;x

Went shopping today! (:
At least i completely forgotten about the results thingy ;x
Brought new heels and new accessories (:
Proceed on to Regin's house after that.
Heh, really the seaweed not bad ah ;D
And Regin, I'm still taller then you even though you wear your highest heels ;p *GRIN*
Well, somehow, I'm looking forward to our girls night out on Sunday (:
Its the last day of school today! LIKE REAL -.-
Well still must add on to the extra lesson next week, URGH.
Band tomorrow.
I feel empty without any phones x.x

♥ GUIHONG

P.S all the dedication coming soon! (:

Hmmm looking back at all the old photos and texts make me want the old memories to come back more..

No comments: