Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My wishing stars.

My wishing stars.
Once, i use to wake up late at night looking up at the sky.
Among the stars, i look for the stars who is the brightest and biggest.
But i hesitate.
Because I'm too afraid to wish for what my true heart desire.

It's Wednesday! (:
Heh, well thought of coming to school late today but in the end was drag out of bed by my mum.
Tired max eh x.x
Have two very meaningful lesson for A-maths, getting a little bit piss eh.
Just can't get the stupid functions right.
Geography we have map reading.
Then the rest of the lesson all slack slack one.
At the end of school, we have some mini class gathering.
PIZZA!
Just wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to Mr Nazri and Mr Yeo for taking care of us this few months ;D
Band after that.
Hmmmm, don't know why Sabrina never come today.
Heh, well not that bad la, just that i don't understand why i keep saying the wrong thing ;x
Tomorrow getting back report book eh x.x
Just hope that i at least have some A(s) *cross finger* ;x
Okay, should end my post here.
At that moment, i thought we were back to normal eh.

GUIHONG.

Heh, finally the truth eh. I dunnoe where should i start.
I really miss the time, we have fun together ):

No comments: