Sunday, April 4, 2010

so tired.

Went for band early this morning
WOOT. I was not late thanks to ShiPei message. (((:
I used to remember you was the one messaging me.
I guess today won't turn well eh.
Started our pt with warm ups and after that 3 rounds around the school.
I wonder, how are we gonna survive in training camp?
Ran with Cassidy as she was not feeling well.
After that brought a girl to the toilet cause she was not feeling well too.
Sometimes being this harsh aren't nice you know -.-
SO TIRED.
Sectionals after that.
Well, i think the whole section screw up cause i dunnoe how to teach eh.
LiYing have to conduct the whole sectional even thought she is sick.
Man, GuiHong you are disappointing eh.
Well after that is break time.
Honey, this sucks, i totally no mood eh.
But i can't be lazy eh, this is affecting everyone.
Xinhui, Ming Xuan, CekMin, Janis and Cindy went to CU to eat while me JiaHui and Cassidy went to buy instant noodles and bubble tea.
AIYO I NOT IME POST LIAO.
GTG.
WILL UPDATE TOMORROW.

i am tired, tired of all this crap.

No comments: