Thursday, April 1, 2010

a girl?

Honey its tomorrow.

WOOT HAPPY APRIL FOOL EH xD
Recieved message from Ingyin early in the morning yesterday.
Hmmm, she thought i was angry eh.
Ahhhhh that is the best joke for the morning..
Hey girl, i won't be like last time like that. I understand it now.
Well, today went to school quite early eh.
Kinda feel suck up early in the morning cause i kinda found out something.
I suspect you are hiding something from me.
Sorry for the attitude this morning eh.
Well, actually all the lesson after that was boring of cause.
Was counting down with Cassidy to school end!
But Ingyin had NPCC and a lot of meeting so she won't be accompanying me.
The Regin went home cause she is going out with her mummy.
So, waited for Cassidy they all and also for Janis to pass her the Chinese textbook.
At first went out to school with Joey to CK to buy her wet tissue.
Yi Xiang, Ignatius, Chang and Eric was like playing with my $10 note.
And i have a hard time getting it back ><
After sending Joey off, well, sited at the bus-stop for a while before going back to the classroom and getting my bag.
actually i did saw you, you know.
Well, have no where to go so went back to the bus-stop to spend my time cause that the place i can use my phone freely.
messaged Shipei while the time passes by slowly.
-.- she tricked me.
Thought she was angry one.
I think about 4 buses went by..
I should have kicked myself for looking out for you.
AH! Finally they are going to end soon!
So, went to the band room to find them.
At first Mdm Peng saw me and asked me i secondary three one ah then she asked me whether i wanna go the concert or not.
HAHAHAHA! She was surprise i actually was so nice to wait for my juniors xD
Soon after that, Cassidy they all came out.
Now everyone is calling me OLD and even Mdm Peng too x.x
HAHAHAHA went to take Mdm Peng water bottles for recycling before setting out with Cassidy to SLACK :D
Jia Hui, Ming Xuan and XinHui went to swim today cause today was SUNNY~
At first, we went to buy food first but then eventually after that CekMin, Janis and Jia Ling came to join us.
Have DAMN LOTS OF FUN playing eh.
Especially when Cassidy said her childhood.. xD
They was also laughing at my Photos >< HSH
with Cassidy.
well, on the way, silent eh.
It was kinda weird not talking eh then we was like keep on walking and walking.
send her off before going home.
Tomorrow no school eh.
But seems like everyone have already had plan to go out.
Tired eh.

The thing i suspect, i hope its not true.
I don't understand eh, why are you holding on?
I don't believe you still want right?

Honey whatever baby.
No matter what i will just be that stupid girl holing to you until you push me away.
If you see this, ask me where i am tomorrow.
I will be there.
But, i don't mind spending tomorrow alone eh.

No comments: