Thursday, August 13, 2009

the 4th day of my mc.

Photobucket
THE 4TH DAY OF MY MC..
I MISS JOEY , INGYIN N 2E6!
SO BORING..
about 2 4get how my classroom looks lyk already..
2day the morning seems 2 hav many people never go sch..
first tok 2 my bbf(:
then after that tok 2 You Seng
then suddenly Chee How came n tok 2 me..
he never go 2 sch caz of fever..
then on blog song until the whole hse lyk so noisy..
i sure noe how 2 enjoy myself(:
ask my bbf about the maths hw..
both of us lyk dunnoe how 2 do..
after about 10.30 he went 2 sch then i went 2 play maple..
walao the acc use 2 be mind n i creted it but then in the end i 4get the passwaord -.-"
GuiHong ah.. ur memory is falling u..
then nvm lor ..
went 2 play audition instead ..
so pround of myself when i did the 155 fm!
then went in 2 their shopping mall look look see see..
the A-cash de clothes all damn nice..
even though i only hav 700 k dens..
saw Joey's blog..
she put my pic thr..
haha!
they must hav been missing me lyk i was missing them..
but then lyk use 2 getting up at 6.30..
nowadays only get 2 eat rice meat with salt ONLY!
make me soooo hungry 4 food everyday..
but my mum say must REN..
so i can't help it but listen 2 her..
AHHHH~ she hungry..
now 2E6 should be having chinese lesson..
OWWWWWW I MISS CHINESE LESSON!
too bad lor..
still hav 8 more days 2 go..
SIAN..
i miss Joey's laughing n Ingyin's every time sleeping de image..

No comments: