Tuesday, August 11, 2009

i am staying at home..

GUIHONG IS 14 2DAY(:


BUT THEN 2BAD I HAV 2 STAY AT HOME N CELEBARTE MYSELF..
THE FIRST TIME I TOOK SO LONG DE MC LOR..
even trough the doc petty me too..
i thought i will be lyk bored 2 death but then still hav some of them never went 2 sch..
then still hav the Anle toking 2 me..
not bored anymore(:
first tok 2 Jason then after that tok 2 the Anle n jess..
then messaging JiaYi..
2E6 people should be having softball training ba..
then after that recess..
dunnoe they miss me or not..
after that cme then chinese english then maths ba..
but then now i am left alone at home alone...
its not that bad after all!
stil hav some1 2 tok 2..
but then this year my 14 birthday sure is boring without frens..
2day also miss band also..
OWWWWWW!
THX ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAV WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY(:
p.s. I HATE BLOODY CHICKEN POX! N THX 4 THE COMPANY ANLE(:

i am surprise (:
thx alot!

No comments: