Friday, April 3, 2009

happy birthday ingyin..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY INGYIN!
15 YEARS OLD ALREADY BE MORE MATURE CAN?

Early in the morning waited 4 boon ling..
then tell her 2 ask me the geography thing
but in the end i dun even noe 1..
sad sia..
then during the test some dunnoe some anyhow do
art lesson next
i mistaken ingyin birthday is 2morrow
but is 2day!
aiyo!
then the whole class sing birthday song 4 her
i was no singing(idunnoe y but happy birthday is the only 2 word i sing..)
feel lyk going out so went n tell mrs song i go toilet..
WTF LOR
when i cum back n try 2 open the door,
IT WAS LOCK!
TMD! i KNOCK,I KICK,I SLAM
still no 1 hear me..
then i remember mrs song said she open the back door
so,i went there
ITS REALLY OPEN! THANK GOD!
BUT..
ONLY THE ART RM DOOR OPEN NO THE GATE..
i again SHOUTED,SCREAM 4 zi qing name
but nobody hear me..
nvm,i run back 2 the front door again hoping it is open but
ITS NO!
then the li ying on the 4th floor c me then she ask me wat i doing..
i tell her the whole story
then we both laugh..
while she was gone,i KICKagain still nobody.
'I WAN NOBODY NOBODY BUT U~'
HAIS~ (THIS IS WAT I DO WHEN I AM DESPRATE==")
i run here run thr (was sweating lyk hell)
people thought i just came back from PE..
STILL NOBODY HELP ME!
so,i justsit outside the backgate of the staircase thr
after a while.. i hear footsteps..
i started 2 run but it was DEAR SAM!
FINALLY..
he help me open the front door then i went in..
i was not smiling,i was alot of #$!*&
then saw her smsing.. was darm angry..
recess time i told yi hui wat happen..
she tell me 2 coll down
BUT HOW CAN?
she ask me 2 help her with the very difficult maths question
wow i first question dun even noe how 2 do already lor..
then continue do until recess over(did not even heard the bell until ignatius tell us..)
went back 2 classroom give her that look then walk away..
then in shinese lesson the sam cum n tok 2 me..
if he haven mention wat happen
i will mistake her 4ever..
but i hav now realise that i am a bitch who anyhow sclod people n also A BLOODY 1..
n sam finally realise that i am jeaulous of ingyin..
alot of people hav alot of surprises 4 ingyin
went out with her..
after eat finiah we went n buy the ice-cream stick n went 2 sit on the railing..
we tok alot of things
after that she went np
but then when i went up the classrm i found out that ingyin bf n his fren broght a cake 4 her..
me n chee how went out n find her..
then her np fren all cum up..
then all help her celebrate..
after the birthday song..
blow the candles
then we tell her 2 make a wish..
i make a VERY VERY BIG MISTAKE..
'i wan a girlfren..'
WTF!
WAT HAV I DONE?
ingyin wishes 4 every1 2 hav a f n gr..
he was darm sad lor..
then in the end went out with out with wanxin n kahman
we thought ingyin left us out so,we begin 2 SHOUTED N SCREAM..
N WE SING THE BIRTHDAY SONG 4 THE TABLE..(PEOPLE THINK WE HAVING DEPRESSION..)
but nobody can hear us..
we can still hear giggling n shouting fron the classroom
so we continue
we also try the other classroom but still NOBODY HEAR US..
in the end her celebration is over
she n her bf n his fren came n tell us they all going 2 np 2 shared the cake
but then we didn't even get A BITE..
then fiona came up n ask us 2 do hw with her,so kahman n me follow while wan xin went 2 the library..
saw eugene on the way too..
then started doing the hw with keja,fiona n kahman..
but after a while fiona n kahman left..
Raphael walk 2wards me then i tell him help me do the maths portfolio caz i wanted 2 c his handwriting ..
then he dunnoe go whr tok 2 keja until eiei came..
we went 2 eat then half way she tell me alot of story..
wow it surprise me lor..
then in the end go home..
ingyin call me at night 2 apologized
(its 2 late 2 apologise.. ITS 2 LATE~)
man I AM SO RETARDED..
she also tell me after finish giving out the cake 2 her bf his fren caz they both brought the cake next she dunnoe who 2 give..
joey?hui xian?jess?
but in my mind i was thinking y didn't she think of US?
aiya dun care la she dun care us THEN DUN CARE LOR!

GRETA GOING 4 THE GEOGRAPHY TRIP(:

No comments: