Wednesday, October 15, 2008

LAAAAA

Q1.The person that tag/pass me this is?
- Joey(1E6)
Q2.Your relationship with her is?
-My good fren
Q3.Your five expression of her/him?
- nice,kind,a good fren,gentle n friendly
Q4.The most memorable he/she have done for you is?
- She treat me as her best fren...
Q5.The most memorable thing she/he have said to you?
- "Gui Hong u r my best fren..."
Q6.If he/she become my lover you will?
- a...LOL..MAYBE?JKJK...^^
Q7.If he/she become my lover, thing she/he need to improve on?
- Love me more?
Q8.If he/she becomes your enemy, you will?
-Dun tok 2 her all the way..
Q9.If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be?
- She hate me or she really do something that upset me...
Q10.The most desired thing you wanna do for her/him is?
- Tell her 2 stay happy always^^
Q11. Your overall impression on her/him is?
- A very nice girl
Q12. How do you think the people around you feel for you?
- I am Qin Shi Huang daughter^^
Q13.The characters i love myself are?
- I also dunnoe.. maybe dun have or everything?
Q14.On the countary, what are the characters i hate about myself?
- Not able 2 find a "boy" n a best best fren...
Q15.The most ideal person you wan to be is?
- Treat me very well n can tahan my feeling very well..
Q16.For ppl tht love, care and concern you, you say smth tuh thm?
- Love u guys n thx 4 everything^^
Q17.Pass tis quiz to 10 ppl that uu wan to knw hw they tink of you, they are?
1) Ingyin
2) Joey
3) EiEi
4) Boon Ling
5) Fiona
6) Winni
7) Sam
8) Chee How
9) Hafiz
10) Adillah
Q18.Who is no.6 hving rship with?
- NO PEOPLE..
Q19.no 9 is male or female?
- Male
Q20.IF no.7 & no 10 is tgt, will it be a good thing?
- Ofcaz not!!!
Q21.What is no.2 studying abt?
- The same subject as me?
Q22.When is ur last time whn you speak tuh no.3?
- Everyday speak 2 her even 1 2 fight with her..^^
Q23.What kind of music band no.8 like?
- Chinese song
Q24.Does no.1 have any siblings?
- nope, she is the only child
Q25.Will you woo no.3?
- The? we r good fren?
Q26. How abt no.7?
- WTF?
Q27. Is no.4 single?
- Yeah^^
Q28. What is the surname of no.5?
- Tan
Q29.Whats the hobby of no.10?
- She lyk 2 tok 2 EiEi
Q30.Does no.5 and no.9 get along well?
- Ya Good...
Q31.Where is no.2 studying at?
- The same sch as me^^
Q32.Talk smth casually abt no.1?
- She thinks alot about his "boy"..
Q33.Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
- NO!!! she is my daughter n she is a girl?
Q34.Where does no.9 lives at?
- Do u think i noe?
Q35.What colour does no.4 like?
- I dunnoe.. maybe green?
Q36. Are no.5 and no.1 good friends?
- Ya
Q37.Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
- HELLO???? He is a boy????
Q38.What is no.6 doing now?
- Who noes?

No comments: