Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Holiday is now^^

Hello people..
it have been a long time since my last post..
2day first post in the holiday..
Lets say wat i do in the past few days..

23 of October..
Its the last day of sch^^
2day is the day 4 relasing the report book..
But i think my result will be okok
But not better then Ingyin^^
Ingyin is my good fren now
Caz things will never be the same with again..
Teacher give us alot of homework..
But 2 months holiday still ok with me..
When i first take a look at my report book,
I think the result still ok la..
Better than last time..
But the subject i got improve 1 is science..
Go out sch with Ingyin,Jess,Wen Xin and Elina 2 eat..
But in the end they wanted 2 go their house 2 go eat
So in the end i go home by myself..
Ingyin tell me finish homework than call her...
After that just do my normal things..
Watch tv n PLay com..
But still can sleep until very late..
That the good thing^^

24 of october
Friday do my normal things again..

25 of october
Go harmonica 2day
4 important meeting..
Tok about the holiday pratice
n also about the camp..
Then after that break..
Got 2 tok with some frens who i seldom c..
Then after that go in c they pratice
Walao i can only say 1 word..
WONDERFUL^^
So fast n nice!
But we go home at 12.30..
So me n Greta go walk around singapore
Like we usally did..
But this time we tok about our sad things..
First we go buy food first
Then after that we go sit at a place
But she say wan help me find handsome boys..
But i say dun1 caz hais sian..
So in the end tok about personal things
Lyk frens n the right man^^
She seems very sad nowadays..
But i think she will get over it..
So in the end find alot of place 2 tok
In the end she need 2 go home
So we market 2 buy food 4 his bro
but guess who we c?
HAHA^^
Have a good time with her..
N also gert 2 noe her better..
But i noe c is very sad..

26 of october
Do the same things..
But c alot of nice shows..

27 of october
Do the same as always..
But c 1 show at 8 pm..
The show so sad lor..
Now then i noe my life is wonderful...

28 of october
Have the com 2 myself 2day...
Caz every1 at sch..
Then dunnoe wat 2 do so in the end do the same thing again
Watch tv n play com..
,,,,

No comments: