Friday, September 5, 2008

HAPPY^^

3 OF SEPTEMBER~~~
2day go out with my bro 2 go do homework with Jia Yi,Poi Wong n Mevlyn.. Go top up my card then when 2 take 334... Reach Mac go find Jia Yi but cannot find so so sit there wait 4 him but in the he find us. Then he bring us 2 where they r siting.. Then when find them go put my bag but then c them very shy becaz it seems that i am the only girl there.. But then sit there do homework.. But cannot stay 4 very long caz very really quite..~~ But then Joey come 2 my rescue.. After she come,they boys go eat.. Left me n Joey but then Yi Huan came with Winni... After some time they came back.. But there is no place 4 them 2 sit so we go 2 a bigger table.. Becaz of them.. But then me n Joey went out n eat then find Ingyin feel sry 4 her as when she reach sch we still call her come here.. Then + 1 more person.. But then u noe wat? Jess,Fiona n Dion came. At first there r only 5 person which have 4 boys 1girls but then increase until 12 person which have 5 boys 7 girls.. Then become very noisy.. SHHHH~~ We pratice drama there too.. Soon Dion,Fiona n Winni leave.. Then it soon become late then we decided 2 go out n eat.. When we reach Jurong Entertaiment walk around then Jess leave.. We go eat.. On the way ask Poi Wong y so quite... So they started eating.. C they eat.. Then tok tok eat drink.. Finally go home.. Take 334~~ Have fun^^
2DAY~~~
2day go 4 harmonica.. Pratice pratice.. Then finally can go home already but then must blow solo with Shu yi.. Blow around the whole sch.. Then go eat with Greta n Lara.. Then c Li Ying n Xin Wei they also pei wo men eat.. After eating they decided 2 walk 50 km with us.. So we when lake park 2 play.. We play the swing then at first dunnoe how 2 play but Greta,Lara n Xin Wei teach me so noe how 2 play.. Li Ying also very funny dunnoe how 2 swing.. HAHA^^ But me 2 la.. Then we go play the see-saw.. Then Xin Wei go play with me.. Then make me fly.^^ Then we go climb the thing it was fun but I AFAID OF HIGHS!! But the good thing is that Li Ying help me.. But in the end jump there.. Then they go climb the pyramid i cannot clib becaz it is too high.. But then c them very happy^^ Go play the swing again but after some time we go play the swing again.. But in the end very tired so walk 2 the MAC near the Rulang sit there do homework.. Lara also but water 4 us.. At that time i never noe how cold water taste lyk.. But then Li Ying leave early becaz of some reason.. In the end takle out my chinese 2 do then finish watch them.. Greta saw her admire there.. He quite handsome^^ Then also saw my bro.. Or should i say bros.. Then Xin Wei do finish homework so we go home.. It is quite a fun day there with them^^

No comments: