Thursday, June 26, 2008

love is so powerful..

Sry haven post 4 many days.Very lazy..^^ Nowdays really wan 2 cry.. Yesterday that Sam Teo make me fall down! I was like dam pei sei.. Fuck him. I was like hate him so much wat the use of helping him. Well...nowdays when i saw some1 that person will surely make me dam happy 1.. That person is...cannot tell u.. He is like dam handsome.. Is like cant take my eyes off him..He rox.. But somehow never c him that day will become very sian then become emo.. It is just so bad i am not a prefect..Hais..is like i c him wan 2 aviod him..dunnoe why c him like hate him.. n like keed on saying he sux. 2day Queenie dam funny. She is like so cute treat me as a charity organiza..She call herself Miss Nie manager.Then she donate 1million dollar 2 me. HAHA! The check she draw very creative. 2day Mo Jo Jo go 4 syf dunnoe how is it. 2day the Alvin also very funny. Is like nowdays i just wan 2 find a guy that can be with me so that Joey will not c me emo again. I just hope that something can happen..N that thing can let me remember 4ever.. The power of love is just so great.. If it ends like the first 1,i could only said dun cry caz it ended smile caz it happen. Prefects.. Cing that all my frens become a prefect,i am so proud of them. Hope that i day i will become 1 in the future n serve the sch better..Or maybe 4 other reasons..

No comments: