Sunday, September 8, 2013

Over the years, being with you i know i will have to bear with all the things which i know i couldn't have, things which i know you couldn't give me, or even things which i know you wanna give, but can't.

All those things i thought it's possible to have; 
to have pictures of us being used by you as wallpapers, though i know i may sounds childish but that's what couples do right?
to even have you talked bout' me for a little bit, 
to have people whom you know acknowledge me, 
to be the person they first thought about when they think of you. 
But everyday, i only wished if i can get a little more back from you.

We're fighting for the reason you're happy. What does that even say about me?
Why even want me back when you're already happy?
Would you want me back if i tell you i hate the reason you're happy?

I could have accept it if it's reasonable, but towards what you're doing, how could i?
Though sometimes it really hits me hard when i know it's actually the things you're happy with,
But what about me?
I'm hurting and you actually tell me what's the point of even hurting?
How could you even say that?

Throughout these 3 years,
I love you and I never did left.
But now, i really don't know what to do anymore..
If you're really happy right now, even without me, why not just go? 
I can't even bear myself to even walk away anymore after these 3 years, even it hurts now to even stay, but i can't do it. 

I just wanna be happy, i don't wanna have to worry about everyday, afraid to be hurt.
I don't want to start all over again like we used to be.
It just happened so many times till i'm actually sick and tired of it. 

We were fighting all the time. It just got really hard every time.
Perhaps the only thing now left to do is..
To hang on to each other, till one day.. someday..
Love will remember us.

No comments: