Thursday, December 9, 2010

angels who sacrifice their wings.

Angels never came down
There's no one here they want to hang around
But if they knew, if they knew you at all
Then, one by one, the angels
The angels would fall
Melissa Etheridge, "Angels Would Fall"

Heh, went shopping today (:
Did brought some things i really wanted.
Thanks to a person too(: *wink*
Well, one day without rotting at home.
Wanted to go library do Fnn, but ended up forgetting my textbook ._.
Heh, always like that one leh.
The last time i went there i forget my calculator.
Maybe god don't want me to complete my homework ;D
HSH,
at 6pm.

Because of me, we drift a part.

1 more day to sistership.
13 days to harmonica concert.
16 days to Christmas.
18 days to fun camp.

23 days to the end of 2010.
25 days to the start of school.

♥ GUIHONG.

No comments: