Thursday, September 2, 2010

i say i hate you but no.

♥ LEETEUK ;D
One responsible leader, who cares about his mates more then himself ;D (Y)

Heh, today as usual went to school with Cassidy ;D
Breaking the morning silence as she keep on laughing non-stop -.-
Well, today lesson not that boring ah, at least it entertained me and not make me fall asleep ;D
Biology remedial after school for about one hour plus, its certainly boring but luckly we have a Biology teacher that really entertain us and who SHOWER US WITH A LOT OF LOVE ;D ♥
When to pass Gwenize the notes, then headed HOME ;D
Almost forget i have a task on my hand, but in the end did U-turn to the post office ah ;D
Guess who i saw?
HAHAHAHA 2 guys 1 girl leh ;D Its Ingyin, LiQian and Sam ;D
In the end they end up accompanying me home, guess they nothing to do ah ;D
On the way home, Sam and me was trying to make the well, so call couple together eh but to no avail we fail ;x TOO BAD ;x
Thanks for the accompanying back home ah, really appreciate it ;D
Actually, so finish part of my homework *proud of myself* ;DDDD
Okay should end my post here then ;D

A wish that is so hard to fulfill.

No comments: