Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday!

Happy Pictures, Images and Photos
HAHA TODAY IS THE ONLY DAY I CAN RELAX AT HOME..
i realise ALL my holiday homework is not touch by me..
hmmmm COME ON LA IS HOLIDAY LEI!
today wake up at 9.24..
then went to do the housework first before using the computer..
after yesterday match at audition, i was very desperate to play it again..
hmmm yesterday meet a guy call Kwa.
he lived at Australia and was 18 yeard old..
he was a half Chinese and half Vietnamese..
meet him while i was hoping around room by room..
i was playing with a group of them ma then i was winning..
but then i dunnoe he can chance..
in the end he was first i was second..
then everyone went after a few games ma so i went out also..
after that i went in to play brbp.
i saw him, he was the dj and he say hello to me..
i remember he was the guy who play normal with with me just now de..
so i started playing with him..
cause i use to chain in beat rush ma, so i help them win alot of game..
hahaha i was thinking you win me normal i win you beat rush(:
then i think we play for about 9 matches then i only help them lost one..
my highest record yesterday was x14 then that was the last match..
he added me as his friends..
haha so proud to have a nice friend lyk him..
then today lei..
he played with me..
while playing, thats how i noe he was 18..
hmmm he say something weird just now..
maybe its how their country talked..
he is quite a nice guy..
chatted with Regin also..
she will *ahem ahem* tomorrow..
hahaha!
hmmmm ow nothing to post liao..
SOOOOOOOO
SIGNING OFFF~

No comments: