Tuesday, October 6, 2009

REGIN !

EVERY1 PLEASE GO TO MY AH GONG BLOGSHOP (:
http://www.joker-clayer.blogspot.com/

today acknowledge Regin as my AH GONG (:
happy happy ~
went Regin hse with Joey .
Joey and me love Regin's house (:
then today play murderer with Regin Joey n Zimin they all..
while Ingyin play basketball .
today dunnoe wat happen to Ingyin ..
she dun tell every1 ..
even me .
maybe is me never her anything so she never tell me ba ..
but i can't help it ..
but i thought Ingyin was welling to share with me lor but she just sit there keep quiet ..
then she today also cry in class ..
dunnoe lei ..
i hate people who cry infront of me ..
Ingyin is so disapointing lor ..
went meet Mdm Peng ..
chatted with Greta and LiYing ..
then after that went find Joey n Ingyin .
aiya dun wan stay thr la so went Regin's hse with Joey .
dun care liao .

No comments: