Tuesday, February 10, 2009

everything sux in the band...

so long never post liao sia..
after my tution go home n on computer
my tution suddenly change date
i think only 4 2day ba..
so in the end never go band(:
but never go also veri....
2day lesson sian sia
the joey keep on drawing all those weird weird things...
DADADADADA~~
first lesson pw
new teacher(:
second lesson
maths got the quiz
GET 7 OUT OF 10
....
RECESS
literature mr neo lesson..
than c some kind act...
english...
chinese..
still the noisy class..
science
pratical(:
breathe in breathe out(:
than after that end of sch..
stay back at sch after a while than go home
caz lost my score halfway
than in the end left in science lab
thx 4 the help muzaffar(:
than alot of people standing..
than the boon boon
follow me go home i scold her all the way home caz i not veri happy that day..
Than is lyk feel so sry 4 her...
but she treat me bubble tea(:
she go my hse than i go tution...
sian sia...
i did everything they tell me
they scold me i listen..
they tell me 2 do that thing i do
but wat did i get in the end?
NOTHING...
I RATHER STAND UP N DUN TURN BACK...

No comments: